- Company name of the information society service provider: SISENER INGENIEROS, SL
- Registered office: Paseo Independencia 16, 1ª planta, 50.004 Zaragoza
- Registration data in the Commercial Registry of Zaragoza on September 21, 2000, Volume 2581, Book 0, Folio 61, Section 8, Sheet Z-27605, Registration 1
- Tax identification code number: B 50856004
- Contact: email@example.com
Purpose of the Website
Through this Website, Sisener Ingenieros SL provides its shareholders, investors, suppliers and clients, as well as the general public, with corporate information, as well as general information about its main business activities and the products and services offered.
Personal data protection
In accordance with the LOPD (Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that your personal data, whose origin is: Directly from the interested party, with the purpose of : Sending commercial , administrative or technical communications about our products and / or services, with the legitimacy of: Consent of the interested party, they are being treated by SISENER INGENIEROS SL.
Intellectual and industrial property
SISENER INGENIEROS SL is the sole and exclusive owner of all industrial and intellectual property rights and other analogous rights on the Website and on the contents located in it, understood by such as merely illustrative, any trade names, brands, signs badges, graphics, logos , domain names, know-how, programming including source code and object code, texts, designs, photographs or databases that can be located on the Website and that are duly protected by the regulations in industrial and intellectual property matters. However, when expressly mentioned, the industrial and intellectual property rights over the aforementioned contents may belong to third parties.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, and public order.
Any reproduction, distribution, commercialization, or transformation of the contents that has not been expressly authorized in writing by the owners, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by the Law.
Proper use of the Website and its contents
SISENER INGENIEROS SL guarantees that all the content and services offered on the Website respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other circumstance. personal and social, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood. Any use by the User of the contents and services must respect the principles indicated here.
Likewise, the User agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of the Website, refraining from using them in any way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or prevent its normal use or enjoyment by other Users. . Specifically, the User undertakes not to obstruct the proper functioning of the Website and, in particular, not to unduly overload the bandwidths or any other technical element susceptible to damage, not to transmit any element likely to contain viruses, Trojans, logic bombs and, in general, any other element likely to damage, intercept or totally or partially interfere with the operation of the Website.
The contents and services of the Website may include “links” or text or graphic links to other web pages and content located outside the Website that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the aforementioned “links” is to provide the User with the possibility of supplementing the information through them. Being completely unrelated to SISENER INGENIEROS SL, it is not responsible in any case for the aforementioned web pages, their contents or the consequences that access to said links may cause to the User.
Correlatively, SISENER INGENIEROS SL authorizes any interested third parties to establish “links” from their web pages to the Website, as long as they comply with the obligations established in this Legal Notice, reserving the right to demand from said third parties to immediately remove the “links” to the Website as a result of the violation of this Legal Notice.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
SISENER INGENIEROS SL does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion, or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses, or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The Website and the contents located on it, including, among others, this Legal Notice, are available in Spanish and English. In the event of any discrepancy or difference in the different language versions, the provisions of the Spanish version will prevail.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
SISENER INGENIEROS SL and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza-Spain for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the website service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event of discrepancies between expressions and / or definitions, the language that will prevail will be Spanish.