At SIGMA ENERGÍAS, as part of the SISENER GROUP, we develop our activity in management for third parties (developers) in the CO-DEVELOPMENT model. We accompany the promoter in the initial phases of the project, from the selection and contracting of the land, resource studies, alternative studies and, pre-feasibility, environmental studies, technical legalization projects, monitoring and negotiations, getting to obtain all the permits and licenses necessary for the construction of the project (RTB – Ready to Build). We carry out PROJECT MANAGEMENT with the aim of offering a comprehensive, high-level and fully personalized service; providing efficient management of resources, as well as the identification and assessment of the risks inherent in renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Our clients work with a single interlocutor, creating and identifying business opportunities, from the beginning, including the conceptual definition of the business.
- SIGMA ENERGIAS coordinates the different work teams involved in each phase of the project, with special emphasis on efficiency and an exhaustive control of the execution planning.
- We satisfy the needs and requirements of the client, in terms of quality, cost and suitability of the solutions adopted.
- We operate as an advance, beyond the services traditionally encompassed in the concept of Engineering, and we intend to create value and accompany the client throughout the life cycle of the project.
- We have a global vocation but identifying opportunities locally. We improve dialogue and efficiency at the level of the different Administrations, finance-economy, environment, and other complementary aspects to Engineering itself that condition its viability, start-up and operation. Creating synergies and competitive collaborations in favor of the projects.