INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
- It is communicated, understood, and applied by all staff.
- It serves as a frame of reference for the establishment and elaboration of the objectives.
- It establishes the following commitments:
- Quality in the provision of the service, in the satisfaction of our clients, in the fulfillment of the requirements applicable to the activity (whether legal or otherwise), directing all efforts towards continuous improvement that favors the development of performance.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health in all services and in the context and nature of the risks and opportunities defined by the organization.
- Encourage consultation and participation of workers.
- Protect the environment, including prevention of pollution.
At SISENER we have a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 standards, certified by BUREAU VERITAS.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
At SISENER we have an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the standard: ISO 45001:2018, certified by BUREAU VERITAS.
At SISENER we have an Environmental Management System in accordance with the standard: ISO 14001:2015, certified by BUREAU VERITAS.
- ANRE Accreditation (Type B, Type C1B, Type D1 and Type E1) for qualification in Romania for Works in Power Plants and Networks up to 400 kV.
- ISO 9001: 2008 dedicated for Romania.
- COES-SINAC Accreditation for Consulting and Advisory jobs for the Manager of the National Network in Peru.
- Certified Provider No. 302452 https://www.achilles.com/