At SISENER, with the incorporation of the company FEMAB to the group, we offer an infrastructure dedicated exclusively to the design of transmission and / or distribution lines; counting on professionals with more than 25 years of experience in the sector. Our designs and projects are adapted to the needs of each project, from rural networks in medium voltage (or even low voltage), using concrete or wooden poles, to large high voltage lines, in 400 kV or 500 kV, with solutions to measure.
A completely comprehensive development with its own resources, covering all possible engineering phases:
- Basic or conceptual engineering: studies of traces, implantations.
- Particular topographic surveys for lines, LIDAR, etc.
- Processing, conceptual, or administrative engineering, conditions management.
- Property engineering: development of bidding documents, preparation of bids, engineering review developed by third parties.
- Civil engineering: design of foundations, design / study of access roads.
- Electromechanical engineering: design of metallic support structures, earthing networks, electromechanical assemblies.
- Electrical engineering: conductor sizing, insulation coordination, grounding networks.
- Supervisions and administration of the site.
With a multidisciplinary team and the support of the entire group, at SISENER we can undertake those projects aimed only at companies with a high degree of specialization in which each of the parts of the project becomes fundamental:
- Design of special or individualized foundations for each position with the necessary topology: elephant foot, pad & chimney, stilt foundations.
- Design of complete series of towers / supports in those projects where the optimization of materials is essential compared to the use of commercial products.
- Electrical studies for the integration of lines in regional or national systems: operability studies.
In line with market needs, the group of our company dedicated to lines is a pioneer in line repowering projects, both in increasing the transported power and in the operating voltage.