Our group collaborates with the Michelin company and 11 other partners in this project based on the circular economy and whose objective is the development of new technologies for the recovery of the materials that make up end-of-life tires, thus allowing their reuse in new technical applications. of high added value.
In 2020 this project received support from the European H2020 Financing Program (ID: 869625). Know more.
Our company and the Instituto de Carboquímica launched, with European support, a new method for treating solid urban waste. The technology developed, Pirocrack, consists of the combination of a pyrolysis process combined with thermal cracking.
This project has received support from the European H2020 Funding Program in Phase I (ID: 849623).
In addition to purely design projects, SISENER can also carry out analysis and optimization projects for existing systems such as:
- Simulation of power cycles type Rankine or Brayton.
- Optimization of steam networks.
- Heat recovery studies.
- Cogeneration studies.
- Analysis of processes in general.
- Complete simulation of processes.
- Mathematical modeling of specific equipment.
- Studies of productive efficiency of processes.