WIND POWER PLANTS
With headquarters in Zaragoza (Spain), at SISENER we have always been linked to the development of the wind market, both locally and internationally; gigawatts that have been developed around the world. We are strongly related to technologists, developers, and builders, we develop wind farm projects with the necessary focus, adapting to all environmental conditions: wind turbine, location, local regulations.
A completely comprehensive development with its own resources, covering all possible engineering phases:
- Basic or conceptual engineering: production studies, technical and economic feasibility studies, connection studies, implantation studies.
- Processing, conceptual, or administrative engineering, conditions management.
- Property engineering: development of bidding documents, preparation of bids, engineering review developed by third parties.
- Civil engineering: design of wind turbine foundations, roads and accesses, platforms, drains, foundations, buildings.
- Electrical engineering: sizing of internal networks, grounding networks, insulation coordination.
- Control and protection engineering, including selectivity and coordination studies.
- Supervisions and administration of the site.
Given the business areas in which we develop our activity, we offer complete solutions for wind farms, which include connection / evacuation infrastructures: generation substations, sectioning centers and connection lines, as well as the electrical studies necessary for their processing and commissioning, both in stationary and transitory regime.