- Basic or conceptual engineering: hybridization and storage projects, production studies, technical and economic feasibility studies, connection studies, solar plants, implementation studies (lay-outs).
- Technical administrative projects.
- Civil engineering: design of wind turbine foundations, roads and accesses, platforms, drains, foundations, buildings.
- Electrical engineering: sizing of internal networks, grounding networks, insulation coordination.
- Control and protection engineering, including selectivity and coordination studies.
- Studies and design for implementation of hybridization and storage projects.
- Work supervision and follow-up.
- Property engineering: development of bidding documents, preparation of bids, engineering review developed by third parties.
Given the business areas in which we develop our activity, we offer complete solutions for wind farms, which include connection / evacuation infrastructures: generation substations, sectioning centers and connection lines, as well as the electrical studies necessary for their processing and commissioning, both in stationary and transitory regime.