SISENER has been involved with the solar sector since the first solar technology installations, mainly in the photovoltaic field.
The photovoltaic sector is one of the most competitive in the world, in which the optimization of all the details acquires special importance to guarantee the profitability of the project. In this way, at SISENER we provide all the necessary tools to guarantee the main parameters.
A fully integrated development with our own resources, covering all possible engineering phases. From access and connection requests, through administrative procedures to detailed engineering for construction.
The photovoltaic sector is one of the most competitive in the world, in which the optimization of all details takes on special importance to ensure the profitability of the project.
In this way, at SISENER we provide all the necessary tools and resources at the service of the projects to guarantee the main parameters: Plant Factor and Production. A completely comprehensive development with its own resources, covering all possible engineering phases:
- Basic or conceptual engineering: technical and economic feasibility studies, connection studies, production studies, implementation studies.
- Processing, conceptual, or administrative engineering, conditions management.
- Civil engineering: design of wind turbine foundations, roads and accesses, platforms, drains, foundations, buildings.
- Electrical engineering: sizing of internal networks, grounding networks, insulation coordination.
- Control and protection engineering, including selectivity and coordination studies.
- Studies and design for implementation of hybridization and storage projects.
- Work supervision and follow-up.
- Property engineering: development of bidding documents, preparation of bids, engineering review developed by third parties.