SOLAR POWER PLANTS
As in the wind sector, we have been involved with the solar sector from the beginning, mostly photovoltaic. The photovoltaic sector is one of the most competitive in the world, in which the optimization of all the details acquires a special importance to guarantee the profitability of the project. In this way, at SISENER we put all the necessary tools and resources at the service of projects to guarantee the main parameters: Capacity Factor and Production Factor. A completely comprehensive development with its own resources, covering all possible engineering phases:
- Basic or conceptual engineering: technical and economic feasibility studies, connection studies, production studies, implementation studies.
- Processing, conceptual, or administrative engineering, conditions management.
- Property engineering: development of bidding documents, preparation of bids, engineering review developed by third parties.
- Civil engineering: design of foundations for roads, roads and accesses, platforms, drains, foundations, buildings.
- Electrical engineering: sizing of internal networks, grounding networks, insulation coordination.
- Control and protection engineering, including selectivity and coordination studies.
- Supervisions and administration of the site.
More than 6,000 MW in projects.